Dog Of Man Dog Of Man

wtf?

this was disturbing as fuck. i don't get it. but i am kind of concerned about your psychological well-being.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

wow

holy shit, dude.

Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2

journey!

LOL... I was surprised to hear Journey, especially "Separate Ways"... wasn't expecting that. Friggin awesome animation!!

Only nitpick... why did you have a guy playing the keyboard part on a guitar? Not that its a big deal, but us picky musicians will notice stuff like that.

Again, great work.

Ireck Ireck

nice effort

lol! i thought it was funny. animation was not great, but i've seen much worse. not bad for your first try, keep it up!

Daily2oon SE: F00D Daily2oon SE: F00D

yeaaaaaah

yeahhh good stuff. although some of it was kinda lame. but some was funny. yeah. I MADE THE MENU BACKGROUND WHEEEEE!! i feel important, but not really.

f0d responds:

DAT

Clay Collections 2 Clay Collections 2

Not bad

This wan't too bad at all. The sound effects were a nice touch. Too bad about how small the view area was though but I guess you had to do that to get it within the size limit. Claymation is hard to do and time consuming, and I thought you did a pretty good job at it. One thing you need to do though is put a action at the end of your movie. On a new layer, or if you already have an actions layer, go to the end of the movie and put a keyframe there. Down in the Actions thing type "stop();" without the quotations. Also make sure the audio is on "stream" rather than "event" so that itll stop when your movie stops. Anyway, don't give up.. you may have a good claymation future ahead of you :)

Costa-K responds:

Thx for the advice, i was wondering on how to stop my movies.